FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 within the U.S.

FSE Manufacturing Partnership

Free Salon Education (FSE) made a strategic decision to partner with a scissor manufacturer based in China due to the individual skill of that factory. This particular factory uses precise CNC technology to create a perfect scissor, with 75% of the work being done by the CNC machine and the remaining 25% by a true scissor craftsman. This approach ensures that the scissors are of a consistently high quality, as the CNC machine provides accuracy and PRECISION, while the craftsman adds the finishing touches and ensures that the scissors are perfectly balanced.

The custom designed FSE Pro Series is created with CN-VG10 Steel, which is known for its durability and sharpness, while the custom FSE Elite Series is made with Japanese VG10 Steel, which is renowned for its exceptional quality and ability to maintain its edge.

The quality of the materials used is critical to the overall quality and longevity of the scissors. The steel used in the FSE Pro and Elite Series Scissors is of the highest quality, ensuring that the scissors are durable, sharp, and long-lasting. However, it is the craftsman who finishes the scissor that truly brings out its potential. The attention to detail and care taken by the craftsman can make all the difference in the final product.

FSE stands behind the quality of its scissors, which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all FSE Pro and Elite Series Scissors. This ensures that Pro Stylists and Barbers can purchase with confidence, knowing that their investment is protected.

Another significant advantage of using CNC technology to manufacture FSE's Pro and Elite Series Scissors is that it allows them to maintain an unbeatable price point, without compromising on the quality of the scissors. This means that professional stylists and barbers can have access to top-of-the-line scissors at an affordable price, without having to break the bank. By leveraging modern technology and skilled craftsmanship, FSE is able to create high-quality scissors that meet the needs of professionals while remaining accessible to a wider audience. This commitment to affordability is a key part of FSE's mission to support and empower stylists and barbers in their careers.

Close (esc)

Newsletter

Join our email Newsletter to Stay up to date on live classes, education, & discount offers


Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Main Menu

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now